Our Counter Code

myspace web counter

We Are One

We Are One
nazmydogms.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Interview Student About UiTM

KAMPUS KHAZANAH ALAM, JENGKA, PAHANG

1st student - Zainuddin



The positive outlook that can be seen in UiTM is the campus is unique as its location is not at the center of the town. This is a suitable place for student for the to study.






2nd student - Eza



From my positive, I like Rumah Tamu UiTM because it is very clean, comfortable and the equipment provided is adequate. I am saying this based on my experience since my family and I have an experience staying there for m registration in semester 1.






3rd student - Imz



One thing that i like about UiTM is the transportation. From my point of view, I feel that the transportation provided in UiTM is enough and I satisfy about the transport since I was a Non-resident student.






4th student - Pharrae


UiTM is a very interesting for me because of Taman Tenet my friend and I spend more time there to study, relax, find new ideas and etc. Taman Tenet is located opposite the library and it is very easy for me and my friend to borrow and return books.








Any inquiries and questions may find us at MyRaDiRaNazLi@gmail.com .



No comments:

Post a Comment